Laura Bear facebook pinterest rss twitter instagram
home blog portfolio about contact

June 18, 2008

NYC Apartment- things I WILL miss

MY PIANO!! :( boo hoo


Best cappuccino in the whole word, a few doors down. Made by this cute old Italian woman, who's apartment is behind the store front. best espresso I have ever, ever tasted.



my backyard...

in winter...



and in the summer, even better..


Plus fire escapes on all sides, as far as the eye can see...




the experience of living alone...
with lots and lots of me time.

(i should also add to that, buying flowers for myself every month, chocked it up as part of my utility bills)--not sure if I will miss that, but now its Nate's job, yea!

Alas, it will be sad to go....
but not really.
CA HERE I COME!! WOO WOO!!
nathan nathan nathan !

0 comments: