Laura Bear facebook pinterest rss twitter instagram
home blog portfolio about contact

November 28, 2013

Thanks from Laura Bear



 The holidays are here and I am just so thankful. We are together with the whole family and it is just great.
I am so thankful for my family, that is now one bigger this year. 
I am also so thankful for you, dear friends.

This time of year is all about family and comfort for me. Sweaters and Coffee on chilly afternoons, and my favorite fall candle on every surface. 

I will be wearing sweatpants for the rest of the week...
 and while I don't own [ these ] cashmere numbers, you can be sure they shot straight to the top of my "dear santa" list this year. 
Also loving...


Have a restful holiday if you are in the states, and have a comfy week anyway! 


2 comments:

k said...

haha! i'd like some cashmere sweatpants too. when will sweatpants be high fashion enough to wear towork?????

Secondhand Stella said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your fam!